What makes a good podcast?
- Tuesday Mar 17th, 6-9pm
- Tuesday May 19th, 6-9pm
- turn an idea into a podcast outline.
- prepare for an interview.
- record good sound into a smart phone mic.
- import and organize audio files onto Adobe Audition.
- make a rough cut podcast using multiple audio files.
- feel confident soliciting feedback.
- reach additional resources at AS220 and beyond.
Instructor: Jax Cantrell
Location and Parking
The AS220 Media Arts Lab at the Mercantile is located at 131 Washington Street Providence, Rhode Island on the 2nd floor (# 202). There is 2 hour metered on-street parking available, bring your quarters. Also, we are located near a parking garage with Entry on Washington Street, look for the big blue parking sign. Sunday metered parking is free!
Important Class Policies
Please be respectful of the short time you and the other participants have to learn and arrive on time. If you are more than half an hour late, we will not be able to teach you what you signed up for. Plan ahead as it takes time to find on-street parking. To cancel your reservation, you must email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance, or risk losing your payment.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
If the minimum number is not met enrollment in a class, the teacher may opt to cancel class. If this is the case, we will give a full refund of payment and first class choice to enroll in future classes. We will attempt to give as much notice as possible.
We Also Recommend