- Monday, April 27th, 6-9pm
- Different approaches to actor’s, business and personal media headshots.
- Technical aspects including lenses, lighting and background.
- Posing and coaxing expressions from your client appropriate for the headshot’s goals.
- Wardrobe and grooming tips.
- Short discussion on touch up and post process
Instructor: Jon Winkleman
Suggested Follow Up Workshops
Location and Parking
The AS220 Media Arts Lab is located at the Mercantile at 131 Washington Street, Providence, Rhode Island on the 2nd floor (#202). There is 2 hour metered on street parking available, bring your quarters. We are also located near a parking garage with entry on Washington Street, look for the big blue parking sign.
Important Class Policies
Please be respectful of the short time you and the other participants have to learn, and be on time. If you arrive more than half an hour late, we will not be able to teach you what you signed up for. Plan ahead, it always takes time to find on street parking.
To cancel your reservation you must email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance, or risk losing your payment.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
If minimum number is not met in class enrollment, the teacher may opt to cancel class. If this is the case, we will give a full refund of class payment and first choice to enroll in future classes. We will attempt to give as much notice as possible.
We Also Recommend